I/ Brief on Hai Duong Province:
- Geological position: Hai Duong is a province in the center of the Northern Key Economic Area and of the Hanoi - Hai Phong - Quang Ninh Development Triangle; on the Highroad No. 5; 57 km from Hanoi Capital and 45 km from Hai Phong Port. The area of the province is 1,648 km2, the population is 1.7 mil people of which the working age accounts for 60%.
- The province is composed by 12 districts and 01 city. The city of Hai Duong is a level III city, as the political, economic and cultural centre of the whole province. The province strives to plan the city of Hai Duong in a level II one in between 2010 and 2015, as well as the sub-town of Sao Do in a town - a second political, economic and cultural center of the province in between the same period.
- The transport conditions are quite convenient which include roads (such as the High Roads No. 5A, No. 183, No. 18,...); the Hanoi - Hai Phong Railway that is being upgraded and modernized; and the rivers. The provinceeees location is near Airports of Hanoi and Hai Phong and on the (China) - Hanoi - Hai Phong Communication Axis, which is going to be built.
- The national electrical system has covered the entire province. The sectors of production can be supplied with electricity for 24/24 hours a day.
- The telecommunication, banking and customs are sufficient, convenient and modern.
- The provincial economy has developed with increases in industries and services. In 2006, the structure was as follows: Agriculture: 26.9%, Industries -Construction: 43.7% and Services: 29.4%. In 2005, the numbers were 27.1% for Agriculture, 43.6% for Industries - Construction; and 29.3% for Services.